Alpha Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MatthewMacD1964s staff application

Go down

MatthewMacD1964s staff application Empty MatthewMacD1964s staff application

Post by matthewMacd1964 Sun May 01, 2016 4:11 pm

Please follow this template when applying for staff positions.
Thanks!

Position you are applying: assistant

How Often and how long do you usually play on the server? I play as often as I can, at least 20 minutes a day.

In Game Username (IGN):MatthewMacD1964

Alternate Accounts (if any):I have none

Have you been banned before? If so, for what? I have never been banned

How long have you been playing on the server? more then a month, I am not sure on the exact time or day

How long have you been playing minecraft? for 5 years.

What do you like most about minecraft? I love too build, it is my passion, but I also like to work with commands and in-game redstone

What do you like most about the server? I love that it is a small community server with many friends, even though I know it will not be small anymore, I like to know that mine and buds town will be one of the biggest, that feels good.

Any past experience? I have been a mod on 2 servers before, they are small and not very popular, but I liked my job none the less.

What do you feel you can bring to Alpha Realms? I feel I can bring a sense of beauty and happiness, meaning that I will build where it is needed to make alpha realms look the part and I will make all new users feel welcome and content playing.

Anything else we should know about you? I have school, but I will always be on unless I really cant and, summer is coming, I will be on a lot more.

Last edited by matthewMacd1964 on Sun May 01, 2016 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)

matthewMacd1964

Back to top Go down